Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's almost spring...can you believe it?!
















So apparently, I am posting every time the seasons change :) i have been very busy with my family...the kids have been sick...we survived the holidays...not much to write home about...as i am trying to write this, ellie is wallowing all over me, eli keeps asking me "how do ya spell" random words, and addie is just whiney! so i make it through about two words at a time and then have to come back and try to remember where i was! i follow a blog called mommycoddle, and every time that i read it, i just long to stay on top of this! it really is my heart...and i am always so inspired...her life is so precious, yet normal...it's funny how we can get sucked into someone elses's life so easily! and i find myself saying, "oh my gosh! i totally know what she is talking about!" so, here is a third attemp to get my little blog going...just to get some random thoughts out of my head...and maybe some pictures of the kids and things that we make...third times a charm?

1 comment:

Brandon said...

Hey! I know what you mean about the whole "blogging every season thing.." Nice blog though, and I love the pics! I need to add more pics to my blogs. Thanks for the inspiration!