Friday, March 20, 2009

The first Annual Talley Scavenger HuntAhhh...sweet treasure...


Just a couple of gals enjoying the water! Thanks Miss Kayla Jo!
KAYLA JO!



My two favorite boys:)




This past weekend was full of fun...We celebrated the ever-so-lovely Kayla Jo's birthday...The kids got treated to a day at the Creative Discovery Museum... Then we brought our little buddy, Ethyn Graham, home with us for a sleepover and scavenger hunt...It was So much fun! The past three days and two nights, Rachel Hicks and her two babies have been at the Talley Plantation, keeping us company...Wes and her husband, Josh, went to Kentucky for a job...They are due back around nine tonight! Woohoo! I have really missed my honey...and I do believe that absense makes the heart grow fonder...












1 comment:

Brandon said...

I LOVE THE CREATIVE DISCOVERY MUSEUM! We took Mosey there for his 1st b-day and he was the only one not having fun... Nice post bubba..