Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I had a BEAUTIFUL birthday!











So yesterday i hit the big TWO-NINE...that's right...just one year from thirty...i'm not upset, though, because my life just keeps getting better and better! i have the most wonderful husband...and i am not just saying that...this is MY blog and everything in it is only what is dear to me...So, back to my honey...he is such a romantic...he always finds time to make me feel special...even though i am a worn out, frazzled, mommy...i love him more than anything...well, yesterday i started the day by entertaining my kid's every whim...not really, but that's sure what it felt like...they started out all smiles and "happy birthdays"...then after wes left for work (go figure) they were fist fighting, screaming, and making demands...so, i kept asking "don't ya'll remember that today is my birthday?!" after they all went to nap my day got way better...i had a nice little cup of coffee and looked at ETSY...when my honey got home, we got ready and left...josh and rachel helped us out BIG TIME by watching the kids for us! we went out to dinner and a movie...they were both perfect...wes gave me a beautiful necklace...i assumed that was all a girl could need on her 29th birthday...i was lucky to have such a fun night with my darlin...when we pulled in, josh and rachel and their kids were already in the car...i didn't think twice about it because they said the kids were tired...so, when we walk into the house, it was full of candles! the living room...the dining room...then i look at our dining room table and it is filled with mums! (MY FAVORITE!)Wes's lovely mom (my mama-in-law) got them for me...and helped make the house look SO beautiful! it was a wonderful night! i am so lucky to be so loved...


No comments: